Sunday, August 18, 2013

Still sick...which means still not exercising....

I am officially on week three of this "summer cold". Am I happy about it? BIG NO! I have been on antibiotics which was a joke. I have been on a variety of different cough medicines-and still no change. So, I have started myself on Oil of Oregano. Have you ever tried it? If so, you probably just smirked there reading that, if not. Well I can tell you that the first three seconds of the oil being under your tongue you are thinking to yourself, this is not that bad and then.....BANG! The overwhelming sense of disgust hits you. But I stuck through since someone told me that it was a natural antibiotic and at this point I am willing to try anything. I have also put myself on a healthy dosage of Vitamin C and Zinc. This summer cold is rather ridiculous..... I have not exercised for so long that I am afraid that I will have forgotten how to run!

No comments:

Post a Comment