Thursday, August 29, 2013

Running Shoes

I love to wear out my running shoes. I don't have tennis shoes or cross trainers. I have Running Shoes. And I have more than one pair, more than two pairs, more than three pairs, more than four pairs. Well let's just say that I have a lot of running shoes. (I am not even talking about my backup pairs). I have a pair for treadmill running only, then road running, then trail running. You would think that these shoes would never wear out, you would be wrong. In fact, since I keep stats, I have a general idea when the shoe is starting to break down. I can feel that the shoes has less, give. My knees start hurting, just a bit. As soon as I switch out my shoes, I immediately notice a difference. I  drop them off to my favorite running store which recycles the shoes. Shoes are important. My shoes are not on the expensive side but they are good shoes (I wear Adidas).
Worn out Running Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment