Monday, August 5, 2013

Life gets in the way......of blogging!

Well how long has it been? A day, a week or a month? Nope-several months! Not since I exercised (I do that everyday) but since I blogged about it. I had promised that I would be better, and well I feel off that wagon. Completely unacceptable.  But in life there are only so many hours in the day. This past year my life has taken a 180 degree turn. Along with my husband, I purchased our chiropractic clinic. Now, you may have a business degree, I don't. So, I have taken lots of webinars, seminars, and tutorials, read lots of books. I am still getting the hang of this thing, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Through this all, I have kept running, doing yoga and teaching cycling. Last week I ran a half marathon. Great weather, but got lost, but what is an extra .4 miles when you are running 13.1 miles. Oh yeah .4 miles. which caused me to go over my running goal. Next time. How has it been with you? Keep strong. I will get this thing blogging thing down.....

No comments:

Post a Comment